14th Annual Women's Leadership Conference
About The Conference
Change is coming. And patience is running out for those who don’t get it; even the most successful companies and business leaders are vulnerable to reputational, legal, and business loss for failing to effectively battle gender bias and advance gender parity. But for those organizations ahead of the curve, the rewards are great: drawing from a bigger and more engaged talent pool; benefiting from the diverse perspectives that drive innovation; better connecting with those making the overwhelming majority of household purchasing decisions.
Where will your organization be in this time of change – leading it or being left behind? Bring your team to the Conference Board’s 14th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference to learn from the latest research, strategies and case studies on how to grow a culture of leaders and change agents – women and men – on gender parity.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Gain insights from cutting-edge research on what can generate – or hold back – true buy-in on gender parity among men and women in your organization
- Learn from case studies on culture change
- Take back practical innovations for: recruiting and engaging diverse talent; making sure the accomplishments and potential of women leaders get attention; developing effective mentors and sponsors of women; creating a workplace environment that rewards performance not presence
- Network and share ideas with fellow change leaders advancing gender parity in their organizations
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for senior level women and men who support women’s advancement. Titles may include:
- Directors of diversity and inclusion
- Chief diversity officers
- Chief human resources officers
- Women’s initiative officers
- Vice president of learning and development
- Vice president and directors of talent management
Earn up to 9 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 7.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 7.75 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Does this conference align with your business goals? If you would like to get involved in the 2018 conference, please contact us: