About the Symposium
The best benefits communication programs are part of a unified benefits and total rewards communication strategy tapping multiple communications methods to communicate in a fresh, energetic and compelling way. Done well, these communications can help improve program performance and employee engagement and retention.
This symposium offers an intimate and interactive setting to explore how industry leaders and peers have transformed their communications to engage employees and help everyone from new hires to long-service employees understand programs and improve their experience. Join us to interact with leaders that have transformed total rewards communications to leverage benefits, resources and improve employee experiences.
Register before December 23rd and Save $100!
Who Should Attend
We recommend this seminar for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Human resource management
- Employee Benefits
- Total Rewards
- HR Information Technology
- HR Information System
- Employee engagement
- Employee Communications
- Workplace Effectiveness
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA View the agenda here
2. REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE Save $100 when you register by December 23, 2017.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.