Challenges You May be Facing
You have your current talent management strategy, but can it stand up to the challenges of the future? Are you prepared for the current workforce as it becomes more global and multi-generational? If you believe there’s room to improve, then we encourage you to join us for the 18th Annual Talent Management Strategies Conference.
About The Conference
At this year’s conference participants will learn how leading organizations are preparing for upcoming talent challenges based on the dynamic and changing global workforce. From talent acquisition and succession planning to career development and performance management, it has never been more critical to engage and optimize the workforce by implementing better talent management practices.
Attendees will be able to attend sessions exploring topics such as diversity, digital talent management, and human capital analytics (HCA). Participants will leave with strategic and tactical ideas, which they can adapt and implement within their own organizations in order to “Perform into the Future.”
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Build and develop your peer network with the TCB community.
- Explore best practices for developing talent management to meet requirements of the future.
- Interact with leading practitioners in your field, including non-profit, small and large business, oil, gas, and industrials.
- Learn “what’s next” in the field of talent management, such as digital talent strategies and HCA.
- Learn what prominent thinkers and practitioners suggest doing now to prepare for the future.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for directors, VPs, managers, advisors, specialists and consultants at large and small companies, non-profits, and government agencies, who are concerned with the following areas:
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning
- Learning & Training
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Human Resources
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA
Register early and save $200. Offer ends December 16th.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this seminar, please contact us.