The 2018 Joint Ventures Conference
Challenges You May be Facing
Joint ventures have long been a strategic way for companies to innovate, enter new markets, and accelerate growth. But joint ventures are also exceedingly complex and can be difficult to execute well. While there is potential for great reward, there is also the possibility of greater risk. How can you make sure it will be worth the effort?
About The Conference
The benefits of forming a joint venture are very enticing: access to new markets and distribution, shared risk and costs, and increased resources such as talent, technology, and finances. Whether you are new to the joint ventures arena or are reevaluating lessons learned from your own past efforts, this conference will provide insights and actionable steps for getting the most value from joint ventures—from partner selection to exit strategy.
Join other growth-oriented organizations for an interactive experience where you will learn first-hand from companies that have successfully evolved their JV practices over time. An attendee of last year’s JV conference called this an “Inspirational learning environment.”
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn from the world’s most experienced corporate JV practitioners.
- Understand what successful JV operations and management should look like.
- Examine what it takes to execute a successful JV launch.
- Find out how to create successful relationship patterns with partners.
- Explore and understand the impact of leadership and culture on JV success.
- Hear industry leaders share experiences in JV partner selection and due diligence.
- Discuss governance best practices for selecting members of the board.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for executives in charge of and/or responsible for:
- Joint ventures
- Strategic alliances
- Corporate development
- Business development
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Risk Management, ERM (Enterprise Risk Management)
- The office of the CEO, CFO, or COO
- Org Design
Earn up to 10.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 9 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA
Register now to reserve you seat – April 19-20, 2018 at the New York Marriott East Side.
3. GET INVOLVED!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.