Day One: Change Management and Project Management: Achieving Shared Focus and Agility
At this interactive one-day seminar, attendees will learn how to achieve a coordinated, integrated approach between project management and change management to navigate change effectively and lead the company to a higher level of performance.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn ways to coordinate communication efforts to avoid siloes.
- Discover how to clarify roles, reporting, and expectations across stakeholder groups.
- Understand how to coordinate alignment efforts from a stakeholder point of view.
- Explore five dimensions of integrating people, processes, tools, results, and methods.
- Examine common change-related challenges and best practice solutions.
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Take advantage of our early bird offer and register by October 21 to save $100 off one seminar or $300 off both seminars!
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this seminar, please contact us.