Change Management and Project Management: Achieving Shared Focus and Agility
As traditional hierarchies give way to networks, and decision-making shifts to the front lines, change management and project management professionals must work together to integrate, align, and respond with a shared focus and agility.
At this interactive one-day seminar, attendees will learn how to achieve a coordinated, integrated approach between project management and change management to navigate change effectively and lead the company to a higher level of performance.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn ways to coordinate communication efforts to avoid siloes.
- Discover how to clarify roles, reporting, and expectations across stakeholder groups.
- Understand how to coordinate alignment efforts from a stakeholder point of view.
- Explore five dimensions of integrating people, processes, tools, results, and methods.
- Examine common change-related challenges and best practice solutions.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Chief Executives, Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Business Transformation
- Corporate Communications
- Learning and Development
- Quality and Continuous Improvement
This program has been approved for 4.75 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
|This program is valid for 4.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.|
Earn up to 5.5 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None