About The Conference
HR leaders actively seek a balance in their strategic goals and tactical investments as they develop a pipeline of leaders who can effectively create meaningful cultures and lead in the next decade. Cost constraints force organizations to evaluate the impact of high-tech and high touch programs.
Learn how practitioners take steps to address critical leadership challenges at all levels of their enterprises. Having direct access to speakers and panelists enables attendees to customize their experience at the Conference to solve problems, brainstorms ideas and strengthen their leadership pipelines and the performance of their leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Understand the impact of change in the workforce of the future and requirements for leaders
- Explore practices to leverage innovative modalities to balance high-touch and high-tech solutions
- Optimize the impact of leadership development with overall HR and business strategy
- Gain insights from researchers and practitioners to strengthen your leadership development strategy.
- Network with colleagues from across the globe and discuss common challenges and solutions.
Register before April 28 and Save $200!
Who Should Attend
- Directors and Vice Presidents of:
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development
- Talent Management
- Other L&D Functions
- Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development
- Corporate Universities
- Diversity leaders
- HR practitioners from: for-profit, not-for-profit and government agencies who are expected to build leadership capabilities and satisfy their organizations’ demands for “ready and able” leaders
Earn up to 12 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 10.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 10.25 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.