About The Conference
This day and a half conference will engage you in learning that will change your perspective on how you and your nonprofit partners do their work to better the communities in which you are investing. You will build a peer network and expand your professionalism as a philanthropic expert, all in a fun and engaging environment. Challenge yourself to think about how the work you do can be done better and in NEW ways that are more engaging and impactful. Explore what this field might look like in the future and imagine your role within your company and the sector.
- Learn innovative ways your peers are doing their work to be more efficient, effective and impactful.
- Discover how a human-centered design approach can transform your work as a social investment partner
- Learn why avoiding conflict of interest and self-dealing is important – for you and your company
- Explore the current state of corporate philanthropy and what trends you can extrapolate for a greater impact
- Collaborate with your peers and learn from organizations making an impact.
Who Should Attend
VP’s, Directors, Managers in the areas of:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Citizenship
- Employee Volunteering
- Employee Engagement
- Corporate Foundations
- Corporate Giving Departments
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Ethics and Compliance
- Government Relations
- Diversity and Inclusion
Explore what the latest research tells us about the corporate funding environment. Register today!
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 9 (Business) recertification credit hour toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.