The 2017 Resilience & Well-Being Conference
Enable Your Workforce to Thrive in the Face of Change and Disruption
05 - 06 October, 2017
Westin New York at Times Square
New York, NY
Issues You Might Be Facing
- Keeping employees engaged and healthy through personal and/or business adversity
- Integrating demands from work and life
- Combating distress and energy drain
- Keeping employees productive and creative through stress and chaos
- Resilience as a determining factor in job satisfaction and success
About This Conference
Resilience is the ability to thrive in the face of change and disruption. This conference will focus on tools, techniques and strategies companies can use to ensure their employees thrive through crises, adversity (both business and personal) in a world of uncertainty.
This event will familiarize attendees with how stress relates to what is happening in the brain as well as in an organization’s culture. Attendees will learn the neuroscience behind resilience and why it is so important to the success of individuals and the organization.
Who Should Attend?
Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Health / Welfare / Wellness
- Chief Medical Officers
Register before August 26th and Save $200!
Earn up to 12 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None