About The Seminar
Managing Tax Complexity - 2018 and Beyond is a unique event designed not only for corporate tax officers, but for other senior executives across the organization that will be impacted by the emerging tax regime in America and internationally. Attendees will be given the tools necessary to understand how changes in tax management technology, financial accounting standards, tax policy/regulation, and transparency requirements will impact the entire organization.
Benefits of Attending:
- Discuss emerging regulations and the impact on your business
- Gain insights on tax automation and process improvements
- Address challenges and opportunities to improve tax management and control
- Learn new ways to minimize the complexities of tax management and improve tax planning in your company
- Discuss challenges and opportunities in a peer environment.
Who Should Attend
- Tax Counsel, and Assistant Tax Counsel
- Controllers and Assistant Controllers
- Treasurers and Assistant Treasurers
Head, Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Tax Policy
- Financial planning and Analysis
- Government Relations
- Information Technology
Earn up to 7 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com
Sponsorship Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org