About This Summit
The Conference Board is excited to provide “Strategic Learning: Accelerating to 2020!” Come hear from Chief Learning Officers who are setting visions for evolving their Learning and Development towards significant 3 year goals. Also, we have learning leaders who have accomplished in 2017 what many of us are looking to implement in 2018! Our unique, interactive program format also enables you to network and learn from other senior level learning and development professionals.
During this summit, we will explore strategies and innovations you should consider and implement now in order to stay ahead of your competitors in the next decade. We will use a combination of keynote addresses, breakout sessions and roundtable discussions to ensure maximum opportunities to learn from experts and your peers.
Benefits of Attending
- Collaborate with industry experts and your peers through keynote addresses, breakout sessions and roundtable discussions to share ideas and best practices
- Explain future trends in learning & development and how they will impact your business
- Gain insight into what top companies are doing now to prepare for the challenges of the next decade
- Learn about the new technologies that are entering the learning & development marketplace and how to determine which solutions are right for your strategy
- Discover The Conference Board’s latest research on how best to fill your talent shortages
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Learning/People/Talent Officers
- SVP/VP/Senior Director/Director of: Learning and Development, Talent Development & Organizational Development
For speaking opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org
For marketing partnerships, contact Melissa.Mianulli@conferenceboard.org
Earn up to 11.5 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 9 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
|This program is valid for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.|