Employee Financial Well-Being Seminar
Building a Roadmap from Analytics to Action
28 - 29 November, 2017
New York Marriott Downtown
New York, NY
Challenges You May be Facing
Is your organization’s workforce productivity lagging? Is employee retention and its associated costs a regular area of concern? Is your company interested in exploring programs that will improve outcomes, but concerned about ROI?
Recent research has shown that a focus on employee health and financial well-being has a direct correlation on improving overall workforce productivity, giving an organization a competitive edge over its peers and improving its ability to retain and attract talent.
About the Seminar
This two-day event will provide important insights for HR professionals looking to develop and implement financial well-being programs to address the growing problem of poor financial health of employees and its impact on the business.
Topics we will explore include:
- Financial Well-Being and the American Worker: A day in the life of a financially stressed employee and, how financial well-being impacts employee engagement and productivity.
- Building the Business Case: Important steps for securing budget to implement and grow your financial well-being program.
- New Communication Trends: The crucial role of communication and how technology and tools are evolving to improve the employee experience.
- Securing ROI: How leading organizations are measuring and monitoring the ROI of financial well-being offerings as part of their overall approach to total rewards.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Find out how the evolution of analytics is changing employer approaches.
- Learn what current research says about employee mindsets.
- Examine a variety of approaches to employee financial well-being programs.
- Discover the costs associated with waiting to implement a financial well-being program.
- Walk away with the skills to help your organization build a roadmap from analysis to action.
- Network and collaborate with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards
- Retirement Plans
- Financial Wellness
- Internal Communications
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $100. This offer ends October 14, 2017.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.