Employee Financial Well-Being Seminar
Challenges You May be Facing
Is your organization’s workforce productivity lagging? Is employee retention and its associated costs a regular area of concern? Is your company interested in exploring programs that will improve outcomes, but concerned about ROI?
Recent research has shown that a focus on employee health and financial well-being has a direct impact on improving overall workforce productivity, giving an organization a competitive edge over its peers and improving its ability to retain and attract talent.
About the Seminar
This two-day event will provide important insights for HR professionals looking to develop and implement financial well-being programs to address the growing problem of poor financial health of employees and its impact on the business.
Topics we will explore include:
- Financial Well-Being and the American Worker: A day in the life of a financially stressed employee and, how financial well-being impacts employee engagement and productivity.
- Building the Business Case: Important steps for securing budget to implement and grow your financial well-being program.
- New Communication Trends: The crucial role of communication and how technology and tools are evolving to improve the employee experience.
- Securing ROI: How leading organizations are measuring and monitoring the ROI of financial well-being offerings as part of their overall approach to total rewards.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Find out how the evolution of analytics is changing employer approaches.
- Learn what current research says about employee mindsets.
- Examine a variety of approaches to employee financial well-being programs.
- Discover the costs associated with waiting to implement a financial well-being program.
- Walk away with the skills to help your organization build a roadmap from analysis to action.
- Network and collaborate with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards
- Retirement Plans
- Financial Wellness
- Internal Communications
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.