18th Annual Employee Health Care Conference - New York
About the Conference
For over a decade, The Conference Board Employee Health Care Conference in partnership with Willis Towers Watson has developed the reputation as the best event being offered on this topic. Top employers and industry leaders convene to share case studies, best practices and practical next steps to drive the health care industry forward.
Join us at the 2018 conference to learn what’s on the horizon, what these changes will mean for your organization and multiple workforce segments, and how your peers are using market dynamics to their advantage.
Register before December 16th and Save $400!
Topics Will Include:
- Capitalizing on Change: The Competitive Advantage of an Effective Total Rewards Strategy
- Virtual Care Delivery: New Approaches to Connected Care
- The Power of One: Helping Your Employees and their Families Navigate the Brave New World of Health Care
- Primary Care's Essential Role in the Value Equation
- Why Expert Medical Opinion is More Valuable Now Than Ever
- The Well-Being Imperative
- The Power of an Integrated Virtual Mental Health Practice
- Turn your CFO Into Your Advocate: What Worked at Restoration Hardware
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.