About This Conference
Talent acquisition has significantly changed over the last several years and will continue to do so in order to meet the demands of a changing world. As a function, new technologies have been introduced, new organizational structures have been created, new sourcing strategies have emerged, effective employment branding is now a necessity and there is an increasing focus on the candidate experience. Talent acquisition is the key to gaining a competitive edge in the market.
- Candidates have more choices of where to work and greater access to opportunities
- Technology changes the way we do things and the skills needed to get things done
- High number of baby boomers retiring impacts the need to fill jobs
- New Workplaces and Workforce mobility opens the door to more candidates that were not a possibility in the past.
- Data analytics will help identify successful recruiting techniques
- There are a number of sectors who are expected to have labor shortages
- Plus there are new trends in recruiting fueled technology and the Internet making talent acquisition an interesting topic.
During this conference, we will explore strategies and innovations you should consider and implement now in order to stay ahead of your competitors in the next decade. We will use a combination of keynote addresses, breakout sessions and roundtable discussions to ensure maximum opportunities to learn from experts and your peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for Head's, VPs and Directors of:
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Employment Branding
- Data Analytics
For sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing partnerships, contact email@example.com
For speaking opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
|This program is valid for 8.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.|
This program has been approved for 8.25 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.