13th Annual Succession Management Conference
Aligning Succession with Business Priorities and Changing Environments
09 - 10 November, 2017
Westin New York at Times Square
New York, NY
About the Conference
The Conference Board CEO Challenge 2017 respondents set their focus on creating more agile, aligned, transparent, and responsive organizations built on a foundation of fiscal discipline, an engaged and resilient workforce, strong and inclusive leadership, and a willingness to nurture and develop talent with expanded twenty-first-century skills.
Building a strong leadership pipeline in support of this focus is key to achieving business success. It means letting go of legacy processes and outdated mindsets and creating new definitions and approaches to defining the leadership needed going forward, identifying critical roles and talent needs, identifying best new practices and processes for assessing, identifying, developing talent throughout the organization.
In the 13th Annual Succession Management Conference, we will focus on practices and processes that will take Succession Management into the future and enhance the partnership between HR and the business. There will be a prime emphasis on providing practical applications that can reduce complexity. Please join our thought leaders, companies, your peers in learning about and discussing practices that are taking succession into the future and how they can be applied to your organization.
Register before August 19th and Save $400!
Topics of Discussion Will Include:
- Think about new assessment methods – are you listening to my voice?
- Learn about innovations in succession management practices as they adapt to changing needs of cultures and business models
- Interact with your peers on a number of networking opportunities – industry table discussions, size of organization, hot topics, applications
- Experience ways to overcome unconscious bias in talent review discussions
- Gain insight into the best practices in CEO candidate development
- Discover how three companies have selected and incorporated technology platforms into succession management
- Find out what it takes to embed a new succession management initiative (focus on critical roles) into your organizational culture
- Find out how a growth mindset changes the landscape of leadership potential in an organization
- Hear from organizations about what they have learned about developing millennials
- Decrease complexity and upgrade quality through aligning digital solutions to select processes
Who Should Attend
SVPs, VPs, and Directors in the following groups responsible for succession management:
- Succession Management
- Leadership Development
- Talent and Global Talent Management
- Training and Development
- Employee Development
- Learning and Development
- Workforce Planning
- Executive Development
Does this conference align with your business goals?
For Speaking Opportunities, please contact Rene Carew at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Michael Felden at email@example.com
For Marketing Opportunities, please contact Melissa Mianulli at firstname.lastname@example.org