Online Communities Seminar
How to Achieve and Measure Business Impact
11 July, 2017
The Conference Board
New York, NY
About This Seminar
Following on the release of Leader Networks’ ground breaking study, The Business Impact of Online Communities, we are pleased to bring you this practical “how to” seminar. The seminar will bring together marketing, communications and community executives who will share the latest thinking on successful strategies, best practice operations and business focused measurement of online communities.
Employee communities help teams work more efficiently – and provide better support to customers and partners. Nearly all – 92% – of marketing and community leaders report that their community has an impact on the organization; yet, finding meaningful metrics to validate the impact is difficult, with 72% of organizations having issues related to analyzing and reporting data.
To solve this conundrum, this unique seminar will couple new research findings with practical and insightful solutions from the business community on how to link your online communities to relevant business goals.
From improved customer insight, to reduced call center costs, to increased top line growth, and new R&D models, we will explore how successful online communities are delivering a big impact to their organizations – and, more importantly, backing it up with data.
In this seminar you will learn….
- Practical steps to defining and refining the strategy for your online community
- How to integrate communities with operations and implement better analytics
- How to link your communities to research channels and solve customer needs
- Measurement strategies that will validate your community’s success using business metrics
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is seeking to enhance the strategy, operations and measurement of their online community, including:
- Community Managers/Directors
- VP Marketing/CMO
- VP Customer Support
- VP Online & Media Communities
- VP Communities
- Head of Customer Insight/Customer Experience
- VP Brand Engagement
- VP Brand Experience
- VP Human Resources
- VP Strategic Communications
- VP Social Media
- Director of Internal Communications
Register Early & Save! Book your seat before April 15th and Save $200!
For speaking opportunities, contact email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunties, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing partnerships, contact email@example.com