About This Seminar
We are pleased to bring you eight of the world’s foremost experts on online customer communities to present a practical “how to” seminar. The seminar will bring together marketing, communications and community executives who will share the latest thinking on successful strategies, best practice operations and business focused measurement for online customer communities.
From improved customer insight which can lead to faster innovation, to reduced call center costs, to increased top line growth, and new R&D models, we will explore how successful online communities are delivering a big impact to their organizations – and, more importantly, backing it up with data.
Hear First-hand How:
• Hitatchi Data Systems, operating in more than 100 countries used its community as a change agent, leading to better collaboration with its customers across its global operations.
• Kronos aligned the customer community with their core business strategy and they got to more than 18 thousand members in less than one year of operation.
Texas Instruments, a mature community with one million visitors a month, leveraged their community to both help support smaller customers and fuel product innovation
• SAP, operating in more than 180 countries, had to rebuild its community platform due to explosive demand.
• JP Morgan Chase, with solid data capture and analysis, is measuring just how valuable their internal community is to their bottom line
• Four market leaders successfully align customer community strategy with operations
• Three industry giants use business-focused metrics to demonstrate success
You Will Learn:
• 6 critical steps to defining and/or refining your community strategy and receive templates to use back at your office
• How to frame online community goals through your organization’s business
• Deploy your online communities to create a meaningful impact on your business goals
• Create collaborative teams that deliver solutions to customers
• Use your communities to advance research channels and deliver first-to-market solutions for your customers
• Integrate your communities into your core operations
• The 7 key measurement criteria that can demonstrate the effectiveness of your community - in business terms and attract C-Level Champions
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is seeking to enhance the strategy, operations and measurement of their online community, including Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of:
• Customer Support/ Customer Experience
• Online & Media Communities
• Brand/ Brand Engagement/ Brand Experience
• Strategic Communications
• Social Media
Register Early & Save! Book your seat before October 21st and Save $100!
For speaking opportunities, contact email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunties, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing partnerships, contact email@example.com