Challenges You Might be Facing
Your shared services organization can give you scale, efficiency, and continuous value—if it doesn’t get derailed. And if you don’t have the fundamentals of design and implementation in place from the start, you may be building a shared services model that will go off the rails at the first sign of trouble.
About the Event
Join us June 7 in NYC for The Conference Board 5th Annual Fundamentals of Designing, Building and Implementing Shared Services Seminar. You’ll learn how to create a solid and scalable foundational structure able to mitigate through the immense cultural and behavioral issues that are associated with this major organizational change.
This is the only comprehensive event that will be focused specifically on the early phase of shared services strategy to ensure that you have set forth on the proper foundation structure to create value today and well into the future, and have the knowledge to avoid common mistakes that can derail your success.
Attendees will learn the latest ways to:
- Integrate processes, people, and technology to deliver values that go beyond cost savings
- Develop effective chance management, communication and engagement strategies to address the challenges that often plague SSOs
- Move beyond centralized functions to create an organizational model that operates as a business within a business
- Create a roadmap to achieve operational quality/efficiency thereby promoting a culture of continuous improvement from the onset
- Tap into the “voice of the customer” to ensure that you are continuously delivering superior customer service/satisfaction
- Separate reality from hype by exploring a real-world application of Robotics Process Automation to better understand what is real and possible with this evolving technology
Who Should Attend
Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of:
- Shared Services
- Global Business Services
- Business Services
- Corporate Strategy
- HR, Benefits, Administration & Payroll
- Finance & Accounting
Also of interest to Chief Human Resource Officers, Chief Administration Officers, CFOs and COOs.
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Are you ready to navigate the complex and demanding journey to value creation? Register Today.
3. Get Involved!
Speaking Opportunities: Casey Greenzweig, email@example.com
Sponsorship Opportunities: Michael Felden, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Partner Opportunities: Allison Nilsen, email@example.com
|This program is valid for 5.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.|
This program has been approved for 5.5 (Business) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Earn up to6.5 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None