About This Summit
As a business leader in today’s world it is important to be a role model for your organization in order to create a competitive cultural advantage for growth and profitability. To do this, employee engagement data needs to be put into an actionable, strategic plan that will change the culture to meet business needs.
At this two day conference key culture enablers will deliver inspiring stories, different perspectives and fresh ideas on how to build and scale culture from strategy development to individual behaviors and performance.
Join us to:
- Learn the specific culture development strategies used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to increase employee engagement, optimize talent, and develop high performing teams.
- Discover the latest trends, techniques, and tools to help you build thriving cultures.
- Connect with hundreds of like-minded culture heroes to brainstorm new ways of improving the employee experience.
- Walk away with tactical, strategic insight for building company culture and much more.
Register before October 28th and Save $100!
Who Should Attend?
Executives from: Corporate Culture, Strategy, Engagement, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Planning, Change Management, Innovation, Communications
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org.
For marketing partnerships, contact Melissa.Mianulli@conferenceboard.org.
For speaking opportunities, contact John.Brewer@conferenceboard.org.