About This Summit
As a business leader in today’s world it is important to be a role model for your organization in order to create a competitive cultural advantage for growth and profitability. To do this, employee engagement data needs to be put into an actionable, strategic plan that will change the culture to meet business needs.
At this two day conference key culture enablers will deliver inspiring stories, different perspectives and fresh ideas on how to build and scale culture from strategy development to individual behaviors and performance.
Join us to:
- Learn the specific culture development strategies used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to increase employee engagement, optimize talent, and develop high performing teams.
- Discover the latest trends, techniques, and tools to help you build thriving cultures.
- Connect with hundreds of like-minded culture heroes to brainstorm new ways of improving the employee experience.
- Walk away with tactical, strategic insight for building company culture and much more.
Who Should Attend?
Executives from: Corporate Culture, Strategy, Engagement, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Planning, Change Management, Innovation, Communications
- For sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org.
- For marketing partnerships, contact Melissa.Mianulli@conferenceboard.org.
- For speaking opportunities, contact John.Brewer@conferenceboard.org.
Earn up to 10.5 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 9 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
|This program is valid for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.