Cyber risk impacts every element of your organization – and even the most brilliant information security expertise must be supported by a cross-functional cybersecurity structure and culture to succeed. Cybersecurity: The Leadership Imperative will provide case studies and actionable insights on building and maintaining a structure in which leaders across the organization are able to work together seamlessly to comprehend, measure and respond to cyber risk challenges.
Benefits of Attending:
- Collaborate and problem-solve with peers within and across functions
- Take back actionable guidance for building a cyber risk governance structure across your organization
- Gain insights through interactive cross-functional cybersecurity war game exercises
- Understand what board members and the C-Suite need to hear on cybersecurity
- Learn strategies for aligning culture and incentives with your organization’s cybersecurity mission
- Structuring Cyber Risk Governance: Case Studies – Learn the goals behind, the implementation of, and the results from restructuring of cyber risk governance.
- Building and Empowering the Cross-Functional Cybersecurity Team – Learn effective strategies of building the cross-functional teams essential to your organization’s cybersecurity.
- Connecting with, and Leading from, the Board on Cybersecurity -- Hear from board members who are leading on cybersecurity on how to best communicate risks.
- The Power -- and Perils -- of Public-Private Partnerships in Cybersecurity
- Designing Security for Humans -- Seeing the human factor as a design imperative rather than a design flaw.
- Threat Horizon – The latest challenges, including ransomware; the Internet of Things and cyber-physical attacks; AI; and escalations in state cyberwarfare.
Earn up to 13.5 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program is pre-approved for IGP Recertification Credits
11 Total Hours [10 General Hours, 1 Legal]
IAPP certified professionals will be able to earn up to 12 CPE Credits