About This Seminar
Employee advocacy programs are one of the fastest-growing trends in social media. According to the latest research, more than 80% of companies in the US now have some kind of employee advocacy program in place, ranging from social selling to internal and external communications, marketing, brand building and employee engagement and recruitment programs.
This intensive one-day seminar will help you kickstart your employee advocacy program. It will address key issues and challenges, such as how to develop the program, train and ensure the participation of employee advocates, choose the right tools and technologies and develop the right KPIs to measure program success, as well as how to manage a compliant program in a highly regulated environment and how to scale employee advocacy across a global enterprise.
You’ll hear the latest trends and best practices from industry experts, as well as case studies and lessons learned from senior leaders at 3M, Adobe, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, FedEx and Thomson Reuters.
- Leave with an understanding of the role of employee advocacy programs as part of an overall marketing/social media strategy.
- Hear about winning practices for engaging customers in leading companies, and how the best brands integrate employee advocacy programs with their customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Learn best practices in employee advocacy training and how to scale employee advocacy programs across the enterprise.
- Learn how to inspire sustained participation in employee advocacy programs.
- Learn how to roll out pilot employee advocacy programs and hear from early adopters on how to avoid some of the potential pitfalls along the way.
- Learn best practices in designing KPIs for employee advocacy programs including key metrics to measure their impact on customer engagement, and ultimately profitable growth.
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs and Managers of:
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Human Resources
For Speaking Opportunities, contact Ramona.Dzinkowski@conferenceboard.org
For Sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Marketing Partnerships, contact email@example.com
Earn up to 8 CPE credits
Communications & Marketing
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
|This program is valid for 6.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.|
This program has been approved for 6.75 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.