Employee Advocacy and Customer Engagement: A "How to Guide" from Leading Brands
27 September, 2017
American Management Association Conference Center
San Francisco, CA
About This Seminar
Employee advocacy programs are one of the fastest-growing trends in social media marketing. Many companies are empowering their employees to use social media to enhance the company’s brand, improve customer engagement, reach new audiences, engage in “social selling,” and to attract and retain employees.
- Leave with an understanding of the role of employee advocacy programs as part of an overall marketing/social media strategy.
- Hear about winning practices for engaging customers in leading companies, and how the best brands integrate employee advocacy programs with their customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Learn best practices in employee advocacy training and how to scale employee advocacy programs across the enterprise.
- Learn how to inspire sustained participation in employee advocacy programs.
- Learn how to roll out pilot employee advocacy programs and hear from early adopters on how to avoid some of the potential pitfalls along the way.
- Learn best practices in designing KPIs for employee advocacy programs including key metrics to measure their impact on customer engagement, and ultimately profitable growth.
Register before August 12th and Save $100!
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs and Managers of:
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Human Resources
For Speaking Opportunities, contact Ramona.Dzinkowski@conferenceboard.org
For Sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Marketing Partnerships, contact email@example.com