The 2017 Private Exchanges Conference
The Latest Trends and Information Necessary For Benefit Leaders to Evaluate the Efficacy of Private Health Insurance & Benefit Exchanges
14 - 15 September, 2017
Challenges You Might be Facing
With the repeal and replace of the Affordable Care Act, there is increasing interest for employers to consider private health insurance exchanges. Employer coverage requirements may change, the Cadillac Tax is likely to pushed out even further. Meanwhile, the individual market nearly imploded under the ACA and whatever reforms replace it may have impact on the employer based coverage market.
About the Conference
In its fourth year, the Private Exchange Conference will provide the latest trends and information necessary for benefit leaders to evaluate the efficacy of private health insurance exchanges for their workforce.
Industry experts and peers will discuss the following topics:
- Six questions to ask before you choose a benefits delivery solution
- How private exchanges can be used to support the health benefits of the future
- Using private exchange technology to optimize new choices and options in the face of industry transformation
- Addressing the cost curve through various economic models
- How the economic model of your exchange determines its outcomes
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Health and Welfare
- Total Rewards
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $200. This offer ends August 5, 2017.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in the 2017 conference, please contact us.