Ethics: Measurable Impact
Expanding, Enhancing, and Illuminating Results in Ethics
14 - 15 June, 2017
The Conference Board
New York, NY
Ethics: Measurable Impact is focused on the issue by which all other efforts are assessed: how we measure results. With this focus, attendees will benefit from an interactive deep dive into the latest research, detailed case studies and cutting-edge analyses on measurement of culture, incentives, training, and emerging risks, and come away with actionable strategies to more effectively identify challenges, measure results, strengthen a culture of ethics, and make the business case for ethics and compliance investment.
Benefits of Attending:
- Take back actionable techniques for measuring ethical culture
- Gain insights through interactive case studies
- Understand what board members need to hear on ethics and compliance metrics
- Learn strategies for aligning incentives with your organization’s ethics and compliance mission
- Network with fellow experienced ethics and compliance professionals
If you would like to get involved in the next conference, please contact:
For Speaking Opportunities, please contact Joseph Feuer at email@example.com.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Michael Felden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn up to 12.5 CPE credits
This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is currently pending their review for approval of CCB CEUs