2017 Merger Integration Conference - San Francisco
For over a decade, The Conference Board Merger Integration Conference in partnership with McKinsey & Company has developed the reputation as the best learning & development opportunity being offered on this topic. This program is in even more demand as more and more companies are sending entire teams to learn, share & network with other corporate M&A practitioners.
At this two day conference the most experienced and successful serial acquirers will share their best practices that deliver the promised value that shareholders expect. You will gain the strategic advice you need to justify the endeavor along with the day-to-day practical and tactical advice needed to do your job better.
As an attendee you will:
- Hear how to extract the most value from a merger
- Learn about protecting the top line and your customers: Effective sales, marketing and customer transition strategies
- Learn how to leverage diagnostic tools and interventions to ease cultural alignment
- Hear about opportunities and challenges of org design in mergers
- Discover how to manage the regulatory process in complex merger situations
- Learn about managing “forced” divestitures
- Discuss leadership development in a transformational merger
- Get practical about cultural change management
- Tailor your M&A engine to fit your mission
- Hear how to build your integration capability despite limited resources
- Participate in dynamic sessions about building your integration capability, driving performance and accountability and much more…
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Vice Presidents, Heads and Directors of:
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
Many companies are sending their entire team to take advantage of this unique training and development opportunity!
- For a team of three or more registering from the same company at the same time, take $300 off each person’s registration.
- For a team of eight or more registering from the same company at the same time, enjoy a $1,750 registration fee per person.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $400. Offer expires March 18, 2017.
3. Get involved!
If you would like to get involved in the 2017 conference, please contact us.
Speaking Opportunities: Hannah Sohn, email@example.com.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Michael Felden, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Partner Opportunities: Allison Nilsen, email@example.com
Earn up to 12.5 CPE credits
|This program has been approved for 10.5 PDCs.|
|The Conference Board is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.|
This program has been approved for 10.5 (Business) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.