About the Conference
A growing body of organizational and scientific research indicates that there is a broad set of benefits associated with the development of workplace mindfulness programs. This event will address the science, application and business benefits of mindfulness and will offer participants an expert view on how to successfully design and implement a corporate mindfulness program. The workshop will go beyond the typical broad introduction to mindfulness found in many business seminars and will offer a deep dive into a robust sampling of mindfulness solutions currently being implemented in high performance business settings. Participants can expect to walk out of the two-day session equipped with practical ideas, tools and resources to begin implementing mindfulness initiatives in their organizations.
Register before October 21st and Save $100!
Who Should Attend
Executives Responsible For:
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Leadership and Executive Programs
- Human Resources
- Learning and Organizational Effectiveness
- Corporate Analytics
- Human Capital Analytics
Three Things to Do Now
1. EXPLORE OUR INSIGHTS We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, here are some recent insights that have inspired this conference:
- KBI: DNA of Engagement: How Organizations Can Foster Employee Ownership of Engagement
- KBI: DNA of Engagement: CHRO Business Implications
- Webcast: Human Capital Watch™: Falling in Love with HR Again: Realigning HR with Strategy
2. REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE Save $100 when you register by Oct 21, 2017.
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.