23rd Annual Leadership Development Conference - New York
Strengthening Capability Across the Organization
04 - 05 May, 2017
Westin New York at Times Square
New York, NY
Challenges You May Be Facing
Practitioners of Leadership Development debate how to best meet talent needs for their organizations. The challenge is similar across industries and organization. This conference unifies research-based trends with pragmatic, innovative solutions to develop leaders at all levels and to align a talent strategy with the strategies of HR and their respective organizations.
Learn how practitioners take steps to address critical leadership challenges at all levels of their enterprises. Having direct access to speakers and panelists enables attendees to customize their experience at the Conference to solve problems, brainstorms ideas and strengthen their leadership pipelines and the performance of their leaders at all levels of the organization.
About the Conference
Join Us and You Will:
- Learn from the Chief Marketing Officer of the US Olympics Committee about the unique challenges of leading in the complex world of international athletics; apply these insights across industries as organizations adjust to an increasingly politicized, socially complex, and culturally diverse business environment.
- Explore how Humana invests in "cohort coaching" to enhance the capability of future leaders with a enterprise mindset, cross-boundary collaborations, and confidence and skill to execute strategic projects.
- Understand how MassMutual develops the “human core” of their leaders while maintaining an individual leadership style for maximum effect and equips leaders to create a powerfully positive culture.
- Uncover Center for Creative Leadership's "Secrets of Stickiness" and increase the likelihood that leadership development initiatives pay off
- Gather insights to predict and recognize the barriers, risks and fears which Merck overcame to implement a broad, organizational approach to leadership development and successfully implemented a global, integrated developmental strategy
- Gain insights into research conducted at Mars on collaborative team development and at Cigna on the components of resiliency to drive business results.
Who Should Attend
- Directors and Vice Presidents of:
- Leadership Development
- Executive Development
- Talent Management
- Other L&D Functions
- Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development
- Corporate Universities
- Diversity leaders
- HR practitioners from: for-profit, not-for-profit and government agencies who are expected to build leadership capabilities and satisfy their organizations’ demands for “ready and able” leaders
Book your seat by March 25th and save $200!
|This program is valid for 10 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.|
This program has been approved for 10 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Earn up to 12 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None