Challenges You May Be Facing
As we saw in the responses to the 2016 CEO Challenge survey, “Building Capability, Seeking Alignment, Agility, and Talent to Innovate and Grow,” many organizations feel that strengthening their agility is key to addressing the complex changes in today’s marketplace. If your organization shares this concern, then developing talent that can embrace constant change will be key to your future success. Today, there is more data than ever that supports coaching as a major contributor to creating a more agile workforce and organization.
About The Conference
Coaching has arrived in the business place, and it is quickly becoming an integral tool to help leaders, teams, and organizations thrive in constant change. At the 14th Annual Executive Coaching Conference, we will focus on the many ways in which coaching is promoting agility. Using a variety of external, internal, team, and group methods of coaching, organizations have been able to:
- Develop more adaptable leaders.
- Build up a more resilient workforce.
- Create a more diverse human capital pipeline.
- Increase the organization’s use of technological advances.
- Improve the company culture.
Each year, new coaching initiatives, methods, and research inform our practice leaders on the most impactful ways to coach various populations within an organization. Please join these thought leaders and your colleagues as we explore the many ways that coaching can support change.
The Benefits to You
Are you ready to learn how coaching can help your organization adapt, innovate, and grow? By attending this conference you will:
- Learn how coaching creates a culture of agility for individuals, teams, and the organization.
- Hear from developmental psychologist, Robert Kegan, on current and future uses for coaching.
- Learn how GSK is using external and internal coaching to scale coaching globally.
- Understand the different types of internal coaches: full-time, part-time, manager as coach, peer coaching, HR partner, etc.
- Discover the best and next practices for coaching culture success.
- Learn about methodologies and tools to easily measure the impact of coaching.
- Experience a coaching-for-change demonstration.
- Collaborate and network with your peers.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Leadership development
- Talent management
- Human resource management
- Training and learning development
- Organizational development
- Career development
- Executive development
- Succession management
This program has been approved for 9 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 9 CCE credits (4 Core Competencies, 5 Resource Development)
|This program is valid for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.|