ABOUT THIS SYMPOSIUM
The Conference Board’s seminar on Economic Inequality, titled Economic Inequality: A 360° View is the first seminar to bring together the several threads of the inequality debate – current business response, rationale for business participation, insight into the views of the American public and the potential 2017 policy impacts based on local, state and national election results. Attendees will hear from external subject matter experts, internal business executives, policy analysts and business colleagues overseeing a broad array of business functions such as communications, human resources, government relations, finance, legal and sustainability who are already wrestling with and responding to the issue as it affects their enterprise directly.
Attendees will derive a variety of benefits from attending including:
- Increased knowledge of a complex issue;
- Better understanding of how companies are already coping with this issue;
- More information as to changes that could affect your company;
- Creation of business network of professionals already engaged in the economic inequality debate; and
- Enhanced ability to inform your global leadership team and prepare for increased stakeholder interest.
Earn up to 7 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live, Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael Felden at Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org