The 17th Annual Employee Health Care Conference - San Diego
Challenges You May Be Facing
Generational shifts in the workforce, evolving delivery models, technologies and provider systems, and the ever-expanding array of new market entrants are among the top trends shaping health care today. Employers continue to meet the challenges head-on — raising the bar for performance and engagement, and driving the business value of health programs forward.
About The Conference
The 17th Annual Employee Health Care Conference will convene top employers and industry leaders to share case studies, best practices, and practical next steps to help drive health care value forward. This conference brings together professionals from human resources, benefits, health care, wellness, communication, human resource administration, total rewards, talent management, organizational development and finance to discuss employer-sponsored health care programs.
What You’ll Learn
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Vetting new opportunities to modernize your reward and health care portfolios.
- Leveraging strategies for managing pharmacy benefits costs and outcomes.
- Helping employees navigate their health care and benefits.
- Current performance and future enhancement of private exchanges.
- Engaging employees in programs that provide physical, emotional, and financial support.
- Using voluntary benefits to meet a wide range of employee needs.
- Integrating voluntary financial security benefits using tools that help employees manage financial burdens.
- Modernizing benefit management for multinational companies.
- Addressing mental illness and addictions.
- Using food-based initiatives to improve employee health.
- How to use sleep improvement to proactively engage your workforce and improve mental health.
- Getting an ROI on your health management benefits.
- The evolution of virtual clinical services, including behavioral health, dermatology and other services.
- Managing stress and optimizing performance through multi-channel mental well-being.
- Activating hard-to-reach employees with a straightforward well-being dashboard.
- How to engage hard-to-reach employees.
- How personalization drives benefit program engagement.
- Implementing CDH programs with unique features that reach across the generational divide.
- Best practices for increasing HSA adoption.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for Vice Presidents and Directors of the following business areas:
- Human Resources
- Health care
- Human Resource Administration
- Total Rewards
- Talent Management
- Organizational Development
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download Agenda
Click here to see the latest update on sessions and speakers
Register early and save $200 before January 28, 2017.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in the 2017 conference, please contact us.
Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
|This program is valid for 8.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.|
This program has been approved for 8.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None