Challenges You May Be Facing
Are your organization’s collective efforts in inclusion, diversity, and gender balance changing too slowly compared to your competitors? Are your inclusion solutions matching the pace of today’s innovations in diversity and inclusion (D&I)? The Diversity and Inclusion: Design the Future of Your Practice conference will help you design a plan to disrupt your current D&I experiences in order to:
- Improve your organization’s reputation, talent recruitment, and employee retention.
- Increase performance level of innovation and problem solving that takes place in an inclusive work environment.
- Ensure compliance with today’s D&I legal standards.
- Introduce a valuable, integrated enhancement to your business.
About The Conference
The Diversity and Inclusion: Design the Future of Your Practice conference is an immersive experience that will help you develop forward-thinking insights and positive disruptions to catalyze diversity and inclusion innovations within your organization.
Draw inspiration from the experiences and imaginations of industry leaders. Work alongside these experts in D&I, gender balance, behavior change, STEM, design, innovation, prototyping, and pitching to create a plan of action to move your organization forward.
By the end of this event, you will have confidence, capabilities, and a plan to take back to your organization in order to deliver lasting value, create greater impact, and advance business
The Benefits to You
At this event, you will not simply sit and listen to speakers and panels with limited time for problem solving or networking. Instead, you will engage in experiential learning and hands-on design along with your industry peers.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Explore and employ forward-thinking insights and positive disruption to catalyze D&I innovations within your organization.
- Work together to develop D&I solutions using design thinking and innovation methods.
- Rapidly build prototypes to translate ideas into actionable items that create new value to your D&I solutions.
- Learn how to fully utilize collective diversity to achieve measureable results within your organization.
- Collaborate and network with fellow experienced professionals.
Who Should Attend
- D&I executives
- Business leaders
- Innovation specialists
- Business resource group heads
- Human resources practitioners
- Function leaders
Get involved! For sponsorship opportunities contact Michael Felden at Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org.
This program has been approved for 9.75 PDCs.
The Conference Board is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
This program has been approved for 9.75 ( HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.