Challenges You May Be Facing
While most organizations measure employee perceptions to varying degrees, few are successful at building, sustaining, and leveraging employee engagement to create positive business outcomes. The challenge has intensified with the emergence of a new generation in the workforce, heightened international competition, and the unparalleled pace of change.
About The Conference
The work of The Engagement Institute™ strives to lead the business community forward in achieving, measuring, and recognizing the business impact of employee engagement. The Engagement Institute™ 2016 Summit is a unique event that examines recent research conducted by top organizations on the topic of engagement.
At this conference, you will hear directly from research fellows and participating organizations about best practices for engagement and pitfalls to avoid in today’s competitive marketplace. Help your business gain a competitive advantage by learning how to develop a robust, resilient, and evolving portfolio of leaders who are effective at engaging and inspiring employees.
The Benefits to You
By attending this event you will:
- Experience the Quicken Loans headquarters and learn how they maintain their “top employer” status.
- Hear from highly engaged organizations on how they drive engagement and support leaders to create a culture of engagement.
- Learn how to keep team members around the globe highly engaged–including part-time, temporary, and contract workers.
- Gain access to exclusive research that highlights survey, interview, and focus group data from organizations known for having high levels of employee engagement.
- Discover how your organization can bypass inevitable problems and pitfalls of engagement.
- Network and collaborate with your peers.
Who Should Attend
- Human resources practitioners
- Talent acquisition and recruiting practitioners
- Learning and development practitioners
- Organization design practitioners
- Corporate social responsibility practitioners
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Michael Felden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has been approved for 6.75 PDCs.
The Conference Board is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
This program has been approved for 6.75 ( HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.