Every marketer is familiar with the traditional five P’s of marketing (Product, Place, Promotion, Price, and Profit), but in today’s digital world marketers must also focus on a new set of priorities in order to ensure that their brands stay relevant and successful.
In this full-day session, you will learn about how to incorporate the new 5 P’s of marketing into your brand marketing strategy: Platform, Presence, Personalization, People and Purpose.
Seminar highlights include:
Digital Platform and Presence:
- How leading B2B and B2C companies are investing in digital and social media platforms to deliver on their marketing, sales and business strategy goals and delight their customers
- Understanding how to use digital and social data to continuously improve the digital customer experience
- Best practices for creating a seamless digital experience
Deliver a relevant, personalized experience:
- Explore case studies, industry research, best practices and tips for engaging your customers through conversation and community
- Learn how to personalize the digital experience to gain competitive advantage
- Complete a customer journey mapping exercise to help you get closer to your customer
We’ll explore the role of purpose in digital marketing today, and review some exciting and creative examples of brands that found success by reinventing their role in the lives of their customers.
You’ll leave this full-day session with an action plan to enhance your digital marketing strategy to achieve your business goals.
Who Should Attend
- Director, VP, SVP or Head, Digital Marketing
- Chief Digital Officer
- Director, VP, Sr.VP, Head of Customer Experience
- Senior Digital Marketers
- Director, VP, or Head, Social Media
- Head of Online Community
- Community Strategy
- Demand Generation
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits in Marketing
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Michael Felden at email@example.com.
Recommended for You
You may also be interested in our Annual Brand Conference on June 9-10, 2016. If you would like to register for both events, please contact Customer Service at +1 212 339 0345