The Annual Brand Conference
From Word of Mouth to Mobile: How to Captivate Distracted Customers
09 - 10 June, 2016
Westin New York at Times Square
New York, NY
Worried about keeping pace with a rapidly changing external environment? How do other top marketers stay ahead of trends?
Join us at The Annual Brand Conference and find out!
Top marketers will offer insights on:
- How to keep brands consistent and vibrant, even as the foundations of platforms and media continually shift (William White, VP/Marketing, Target)
- Using data to determine what content to create to better help, inspire, and educate your audiences (Neil Vogel, CEO, About.com)
- Reaching young travelers with a truly holistic brand experience (Claiborne Irby, Director of Global Brand Strategy, Hilton)
- Managing customer experience when it is, in effect, delegated to your employee population -- a cast of thousands – who (should be) your brand ambassadors (Jen McClure, Recent VP/Digital and Social Media, Thomson Reuters)
Additional Session Highlights Include:
- Colgate-Palmolive Company, MasterCard, 1-800 Flowers and Choice Hotels will demonstrate their “mobile marketing hits.”
- AMC Networks and law firm Davis & Gilbert on Native advertising: What it is and what you need to know about the intellectual property and related regulatory risks associated with it.
- IBM Digital, Microsoft, Weight Watchers and The Hospital for Special Surgery on: Managing word-of-mouth, amplify consumer messaging, and leverage social media channels to unleash the power of the brand.
Want More Reasons to Attend? You’ll also learn about:
- Effectively navigating tangled platforms and solutions to get a true picture of marketing effectiveness from TV ads to measuring your online presence.
- Sifting through multiple partnership opportunities to identify the best brands to align with your company.
- The Internet of Things is making inroads into everyday life—which means that marketers want in. What is the appropriate role for brands in the Internet of Things? Should your brand market within it, become a service—or be there at all?
Earn up to 10 CPE credits
Business Management and Organization
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live, Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
You may also be interested in our Building a Brand for the Digital Age Seminar on June 8, 2016. If you would like to register for both events, please contact Customer Service at +1 212 339 0345.
For Speaking Opportunities, please contact Cathy Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Michael Felden at email@example.com.
For a full list of Upcoming Conference Board Events, please click here.