2016 Merger Integration Conference - San Francisco
May 12-May 13, 2016, Westin New York at Times Square, New York, NY
June 9-10, 2016, Palace Hotel, San Francisco, CA
Hear from some of the world's most experienced M&A practitioners as they share case studies, best practices and practical next steps on how to build a world-class integration capability. We’re excited to share that William A. Kozy, Executive Vice President and COO of Becton Dickinson & Co. will deliver an the Executive Perspective on Driving a Transformational Merger.
As an attendee you will:
- Tackle the most common pain points and integration challenges including sales, marketing and IT integration
- Learn how to leverage diagnostic tools and interventions to ease cultural alignment
- Explore the latest on corporate divestitures: why we’re seeing more, when they make sense, and how to make the most of them
- Participate in dynamic sessions about building your integration capability, driving performance and accountability, tailoring your integration by deal type and much more…
Plus, don’t miss the HR M&A LAB that will hone in on how to build your HR M&A capability and preparedness.
Many companies are sending their entire team to take advantage of this unique training and development opportunity!
- For a team of three or more registering from the same company at the same time, take $300 off each person’s registration.
- For a team of eight or more registering from the same company at the same time, enjoy a $1,795 registration fee per person.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
If you would like to get involved in the 2016 conference, please contact:
For Speaking Opportunities, please contact Hannah Sohn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Michael Felden at email@example.com.