Had any “aha” moments lately? More importantly, has your company?
We all search for that electrifying moment when a big idea materializes, creating a spark that inspires people to do something truly new. Sometimes, the result changes the way we live. (Think about “aha” moments the next time you are online shopping, using your smartphone, or taking an Uber.)
The Conference Board Innovation Master Class is in the business of “aha” moments. Now in our fourth year, we help senior-level practitioners drive innovation by exposing them to advanced discoveries, leadership strategies, and new processes and tools.
Taking place in 3M’s renowned Innovation Center, this gathering is big enough to ensure breadth of industry, function, and topic, but small enough to encourage candor and camaraderie. It’s truly a class of masters, with presentations from Fortune 1000 firms and other experts, small group discussions, and the kind of networking that can super-charge your innovation capabilities.
As an attendee you will:
- Get advanced, stress-tested information
- Gain actionable ideas from leading practitioners who will describe the organizational structures and leadership factors that spark innovation.
- Learn the latest innovation practices, through presentations by the people who are using them.
- Receive instant access to a microphone and ample time for interaction with peers and presenters.
- Go deep on the subjects that interest you most, through breakout groups and pre-conference workshops.
- Get inspiration from learning what others have overcome on their innovation journey.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Michael Felden at firstname.lastname@example.org.