Regardless of where your organization may be along the maturity spectrum of strategic sourcing and SRM, this conference is uniquely designed to address the needs of senior executives looking to improve new or well-established programs and drive competitive advantage through collaborative relationships.
- Move beyond SRM theory to gain practical and real-life applications to drive competitive advantage through your partnerships
- Optimally balance collaboration with traditional competitive sourcing strategies to move the conversation from “cost” to “value”
- Understand and promote the required skills, capabilities, job requirements, and training to strengthen buyer/supplier relationships
Along with gaining insights into the latest trends, conference attendees will:
- Delve into best practices around communication, effective behaviors, metrics, and trust from the supplier’s point of view
- Employ proven change management and stakeholder engagement techniques that will motivate and enable new behaviors across the organization
- Uncover critical contractual elements to ensure terms and conditions reflect a mutually beneficial relationship in the future
- Optimize your global SRM platform and have a unified voice among all parties involved to promote transparency, quality, standardization, and efficiency
- Learn about effective ways to measure and monitor supplier relationships by using proven governance structures
- Participate in a special highlight activity: a peer-to-peer roundtable session to share practical approaches and actionable ideas with others facing similar challenges so you can gain fresh approaches to the most common struggles
- Influence and engage suppliers in a holistic sustainability strategy to maximize long-term value creation and safeguard against quality/reputation risks
If you would like to get involved in the next conference, please contact:
For Speaking Opportunities, please contact Casey Greenzweig at email@example.com.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Michael Felden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended for You
For a full list of Upcoming Conference Board Events, please click here.