The 16th Annual Employee Health Care Conference
The Changing Health Care Agenda: Pace, Process, Performance
17 - 18 March, 2016
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
San Diego, CA
16 March, 2016
Healthy Disruption for Care Delivery: Examining the Advantages of Telehealth for Employers
(Click to display details below)
17 - 18 March, 2016
The 16th Annual Employee Health Care Conference - San Diego
(Details are being shown below)
Can't make it to the San Diego Conference? - Click here to view more information and to register for the Employee Health Care Conference in New York
Delivering positive, business-focused performance continues to lead the agenda for employer-sponsored health care programs. The key variable is change -- it’s fast, fundamental and coming from multiple directions. As you respond to an expanding array of pressures and opportunities, it’s more important than ever to manage the pace of your work and firmly ground the change process in the values of your organization.
In its 16th year, the Employee Health Care Conference will convene top employers and industry leaders to share case studies, best practices and practical next steps to help you with the changing health care agenda around pace, process and performance.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Pace, process, performance: Aligning new solutions with the employer/employee value proposition
- Benefit delivery platforms: Exploring the full continuum of self-managed and exchange approaches
- The great debate on health care industry consolidation: What it means for employers
- Efficiency: The analytics, levers, tactics for success
- Vendor procurement: Far from the same old story
- What’s up in Washington: The impact of late-breaking regulatory issues and election-year politics
…and more, from industry leaders and your peers.
Additional highlights include:
- Alternative care delivery: A look under the hood at emerging models, including ACOs and other regional/local contracting approaches
- Near-site health centers: Sharing employer resources to deliver efficient “onsite” value to local populations
- Sharing employer/employee risk: The role of supplemental and voluntary benefits
- Specialty pharmacy: From sticker shock to strategy
- Workforce performance and productivity: Managing stress, building resilience
- Implementing health programs around the globe: Analytics, design, management, communication.
The agenda for the 2016 Employee Health Care Conference is being developed. If you would like to get involved, please contact Gregg Mauro at email@example.com.
Start networking now!
Join the Employee Health Care Experts LinkedIn Group to discuss the dramatic changes facing the industry with your fellow employee health care professionals before, during and after the conference.