The 2016 Joint Ventures Conference
Building Your JV Capabilities
04 - 05 February, 2016
New York Marriott Downtown
New York, NY
Most growth-oriented companies are taking a closer look at lessons learned from their own past efforts, and are seeking to learn best practices from companies who have evolved their JV practices over time.
From partner selection to exit strategy, this conference will bring together experienced practitioners to share their knowledge on how to capture the most value from Joint Ventures.
Hear from a diverse panel of experienced corporate JV executives on their experiences in JV partner selection, due diligence, valuation and operations:
- Learn to develop patterns for success in your relationship with partners
- Discuss governance best practices for selecting the members of the Board
- Discover what it takes to execute a successful JV launch
- Learn to engage and connect through high-impact JV communications & talent engagement
- Become familiar with what successful JV operations and management should look like
- Explore and understand how to maximize talent engagement
SEND YOUR ENTIRE TEAM—at a substantial cost reduction—to take advantage of this unique development opportunity!
- For a team of three or more registering from the same company at the same time, take $300 off each person’s registration.
- For a team of eight or more registering from the same company at the same time, enjoy a $1,750 registration fee per person.