The Conference Board CEO Challenge 2015 once again places Human Capital at the top of the list of challenges. Organizations need our Human Capital to make significant changes in the way we relate to one another, the way we think through complex problems and the way we come up with new solutions in a changing global business environment. Coaching has proven to be one of the most effective ways to help leaders and individuals at all levels to be able to develop, change, and grow – move beyond “what we know” to making room for new insights and solutions.
Join industry peers and thought leaders to experience the following:
- Learn how to measure the impact and put a value on the ROI of coaching
- Learn how organizations are leveraging internal coaching to address today’s business challenges
- Attend a networking reception, participate in round table discussions and engage in dialogue with your peers
- Take a deep dive into the latest neuroscience research and industry data around ‘connecting better’
- Hear about the impact team coaching has on executive teams
- Learn from companies who have strategically designed coaching practices of excellence
- Understand why coaching for emotional agility is crucial to developing our leaders
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org.
|This program has been approved for 9 PDCs. The Conference Board is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.|
|This program has been approved for 9 CCE credits in Core Competencies.|