Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Mindfulness is the ability to pay attention to experiences moment-by-moment in a non-reactive, non-judgmental way.
For your consideration:
- 12,000+ employees participating in a mindfulness program (at Aetna) and reported 62 minutes average increased productivity per week per employee, which led to $3,000 per employee savings to the company
- 80 Leaders from 12 organizations responding to surveys from the Mindful Leadership Institute:
- 93% reported that mindfulness training has a positive impact on creating space for innovation
- 89% said mindfulness enhanced their ability to listen to themselves and others
- 70% said mindfulness made a positive difference in their ability to think strategically
This daylong business forum will explore mindfulness as a foundational mental habit for transformational business leadership, culture and organization development, employee engagement, resilience and well being.
Who Should Attend:
- Directors and Executives in the Following Fields: HR, Learning, Talent Management, Corporate sustainability, Employee engagement and Quality management
- Business Unit leaders interested in optimizing leadership & organization performance
- Insurance company providers
- Partners/Managing Directors/Associates at Consulting companies
- Academics in the fields of Social, Organizational and Industrial psychology, Organization Behavior
The Conference Board has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI).