12th Annual Women's Leadership Conference
New Perspectives, New Opportunities
16 - 17 June, 2016
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY
The Conference Board's upcoming 12th Annual Women's Leadership Conference is taking place next week, June 16-17 at the New York Marriott Marquis in NYC! Since you are within reasonable travel distance from the conference, you can still register to be there!
If you are interested in registering or receiving more information, please get in touch with us today. Call 212-339-0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women now head some of the largest corporations in the US, yet women still lag men in advancement, compensation, and leadership. Indeed, the numbers and percentage of women at the highest corporate levels and board positions have remained constant. Women still face challenges in moving to senior positions in corporations.
At The Conference Board's 12th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference, learn how women can move effectively to and through the executive levels of their organizations, seeking practical guidance from successful leaders.
This conference will appeal to you particularly if you care about:
- Becoming a more effective, confident leader
- Building a more productive workforce through inclusion and innovation
- Engaging men as a critical resource in building diversity and inclusion
- Attracting women in STEM to your company
- Leveraging your corporate culture to support women’s leadership
- Using executive coaching to accelerate women’s advancement
- Learning how to measure your organization’s success in advancing women
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Michael Felden at Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org
We've been listed as one of THE Women's Events of 2016. Join us and find out why!
This program has been approved for 11.5 HR Management Advisory Services recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.