16th Annual Talent Management Strategies Conference
DOWNLOAD THE AGENDA HERE
While economic and demographic shifts are changing the nature of the workforce, technological advancements are changing the workplace. Amidst these changes and disruptions, talent management professionals are increasingly challenged to find the best ways to attract, develop and retain their current and future talent pools.
At the 2016 Talent Management Strategies Conference, participants will learn how leading organizations are doing this. From leveraging technology for workforce insights to eliminating performance ratings, this conference will include current best practices as well as emerging trends. In addition to expanding personal networks, there will be opportunities to interact with futurists, researchers and leading practitioners.
Topics of Discussion Will Include:
- The Evolution of Performance Management: Where are We Now?
- Big Data, Big Insights: The Next Generation of Human Capital Analytics
- Building a World Class Talent Management Strategy
- Leadership in an Age of Disruption
- Reskilling Your Workforce to Execute Future Strategy
- Identifying and Developing High-Potential Talent
- Best Practices in Leadership Development
- Putting “Success” in Your Succession Plan
- Talent Management Disrupted: New, Innovative and Agile Approaches
- Elevating the Value of ALL Your Human Capital
- Are You Enabling Mediocre Leadership in Your Company?
For sponsorship opportunties please contact Michael Felden at email@example.com.
|This program has been approved for 10.25 PDCs. The Conference Board is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.