11th Annual Organization Design and Diagnostics Conference
Organization Design is more than structure: it is architecting and aligning all facets of the organization to enable strategy. When processes, structures, measures, technology, people systems and culture work in concert then an enterprise is best positioned to deliver dynamic results in the marketplace. But in a world of constant change, how can you, as a leader, keep the pieces in sync? How can you ensure that your organization continually works towards optimizing such organization effectiveness?
This conference, designed for business leaders, HR professionals and OE/OD professionals alike, will highlight tools and methods, and examine real-life case studies that show how organizations from all sectors are diagnosing organizational issues, aligning their organizations to deliver market place success and building business and leadership capabilities to sustain performance over time.
You can also discover more about the benefits of attending this event in this one-minute highlight video
Benefits of attending
- Hear real-life case studies from leading companies that face the same challenges you do
- Engage with peer leaders and practitioners in a dynamic learning and networking environment
- Take away both practical tools and meaningful insights that you can apply to your organization
- Understand how leaders are evolving the understanding of their role in architecting effective organizations
- Learn how organizations are using diagnostics to put a laser focus on what needs to be done–and what not to do
Who should attend
This conference is intended for executives from any function who need their organization to be more effective. This includes business leaders directing organization design or transformation initiatives, as well as HR professionals and OE/OD/Change practitioners who help to facilitate such initiatives.
|This program has been approved for 10.25 PDCs.|
|The Conference Board is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.|
|This program has been approved for 10.25 ( HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.