The 2015 Private Health Insurance Exchanges Conference
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
After the successful launch of the Private Health Insurance Exchanges Conference in 2014, we are pleased to announce the dates for our 2015 Conference - October 15 - 16 in Boston.
Many employers are watching active private exchanges closely to see actual results. This conference will focus heavily on the early adopters and their real world experience. We cover market trends, drivers for exchange success, better predicting benefits costs, preparing your company for an exchange transition, and more.
Topics to be covered include:
- Is Your Company Ready for a Private Health Insurance Exchange?
- Wild West or Wonderland: Navigating the New World of Health Care Exchanges
- Getting Beyond the ACA: Leveraging Market Opportunities
- Need Less, Spend Less: How an Exchange Environment Transforms the Way Health Care Dollars are Spent
- Private Exchanges for Active Employees: Hear from the Early Adopters
- A Message from the Hill: An Update on the Individual Exchange Marketplace
- Let them shop! Unleash the Value of Your Benefits by Empowering Employees and Retirees
- Decision Support 2.0: Google Maps for Health Care Decision Making
- Strategies for Closing the Consumer Education Gap
- Health Care Costs and Retirement Planning: Are We Finally at the Merger of Health and Wealth?
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Gregg Mauro at email@example.com.