21 October, 2015
Building Blocks to Business Services Optimization
(Click to display details below)
22 - 23 October, 2015
19th Annual Global Business and Shared Services Conference
(Details are being shown below)
How does your organization define Global Business Services (GBS)? GBS and Shared Services continues to be one of the best ways to systemically lower costs, gain benefits of scale, increase productivity, drive efficiency, and deliver continuous improvement. But ways to create value from these endeavors differ among organizations. As leading organizations are asking themselves “what’s next?” many are struggling to further optimize and cultivate additional value from their platforms and determine the best path for their specific organization.
Share and compare what your company is doing with experts and practitioners at The Conference Board annual Global Business and Shared Services Conference. This longstanding event goes beyond simply defining shared services and GBS to present multiple perspectives from those at all stages of the shared services and GBS maturity spectrum. Participants will hear real-life stories and practical examples from leading companies who have leveraged their platform to deliver step changing value creations to the business in a long-term and sustainable way, with a particular emphasis on navigating the continuous behavioral, cultural, and engagement issues that can derail any progress. Designed to maximize dialogue, the conference will include plenary and targeted working sessions on such issues as:
- Emerging trends and capabilities in the shared services and Global Business Services that create top-line growth and bottom-line savings
- Change management and stakeholder engagement principles to motivate and enable new and constructive behaviors
- Methods for determining if GBS is right for your organization or if you need to find additional avenues to optimize your current shared services and outsourcing structure
- Value proposition of GBS and the determining criteria to make the move to a GBS platform
- Spotlight session on Robotics Process Automation-latest craze or game changer for the industry?
You can also discover more about the benefits of attending this event in this one-minute highlight video
The conference is intended for executives who approve of and are actively involved in their organization’s shared services and global business services ventures, including professionals in:
- Business Strategy
- Human Resources
We are still working on the agenda.
If you’re interested in a speaking role, please contact Casey Greenzweig at email@example.com.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.