11th Annual Succession Management Conference
CEOs see success in meeting their most urgent business growth challenges as being inextricably linked to strengthening their human capital through grow-your-own strategies (The Conference Board CEO Challenge 2015). Today, over 80% of corporations remain worried about the ability of their leadership pipeline to deliver and employee engagement and retention are at an all-time low. While Succession Management is seen as key to producing the leadership we need now and in the future, organizations struggle with how to build succession into the everyday fabric of the organization, how retain agility that acknowledges new directions and information, how to remain relevant in assessing and developing talent. This year’s conference focuses on “Succession Management that Delivers Results – Keeping it Simple, Relevant, and Agile”.
Topics presented by leading organizations will include:
- Strategy and Succession Management – A Chairman of the Board Tells Us Why One Can’t Live Without the Other
- Keeping the organization focused on Succession – All Through the Process
- How Collaborative Working Relationships Can Build Your Succession Bench
- Yes, We Can Maintain the Focus on Succession Management – All Through the Process!
- Are Competencies Enough? Exploring Holistic Approaches to Developing our Leaders
- What are the High Impact Areas to Measure in our organizations?
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
This program has been approved for up to 15.25 ( HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
For information on Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Michael Felden at email@example.com.
Registered? Connect with speakers, attendees, and more on Facebook
Follow us on twitter: @conferenceboard; #tcbSuccession