Customer Insights Seminar
The Conference Board's Customer Insights Seminar will be an important event for market research & customer insights professionals. It will take them down the road of better understanding about data and how to use it to enhance brand image & sales.
09 - 10 December, 2015
The Conference Board
New York, NY
Customer Insights, VoC, Market Research, Marketing Analytics – whatever terminology your company uses for the discipline, you’ll be spending more money on it in coming years. According to the August 2015 CMO Survey – conducted in conjunction with Duke’s Fuqua School of Business, McKinsey & Co., and the Association of National Advertisers – all marketers plan to spend a higher percentage of their budget on data about their customers over the next three years. Consumer services businesses said they will increase spend on data collection and analysis to 9.5 percent from 5.1 percent by 2018; and companies who sell products targeted toward the B2B market predict an increase from 6.1 to 11 percent.
But knowing your company will spend more in the discipline doesn’t automatically mean it will be done well– which is where The Conference Board’s Customer Insights Seminar: How Fortune 100 Brands Are Moving Their Customer Insights Practices Forward to Drive Innovation comes in. At this seminar, scheduled for The Conference Board’s Conference Center in NYC on December 9 - 10, you’ll hear how top companies are transforming customer insights – and how they marry traditional methods with newer capabilities.
By attending this event, you’ll hear from:
- Facebook on how social data is transforming what it’s possible to know about customers.
- IBM on how the company has moved from project-driven market research to an ongoing insights process.
- Pepsico on what it takes to balance current insights needs with building out new capabilities.
- Hallmark on the search for talent that isn’t only good for analyzing data but can also derive real insights from it.
- Intel on strategies for merging multiple data streams into cohesive insights.
Other speakers include executives from AXA, Deere & Company, icanmakeitbetter, Intel, Mayo Clinic, Microsoft, Nielsen, Perception Research Services and Syntel.
Benefits of attending include:
- Learning how to equip your insights group to be an accelerator of innovation, that can move products and services from ideation to iteration to validation — with insights building upon each step in the process.
- Receiving guidelines on how to figure out which insights have real promise for your business, and perhaps just as importantly, which do not.
- Hearing insights from new research that draws Eye-Tracking technology, which documents exactly what people see (and ignore) as they shop.
- Networking with other practitioners, who are facing some of the same challenges you are!
This seminar is designed for heads of market research and insights, customer strategy, PR, sales, and marketing executives, but is open to anyone who wants to get a better handle on knowing their customers. The intimate seminar format will ensure peer-to-peer engagement and the opportunity to make real connections with other customer insights professionals. Join us!
For sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com
Registered? Connect with speakers, attendees, and more on Facebook
Connect with us on twitter: @conferenceboard; #tcbCustomerInsights
The Conference Board has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI).