Merger Integration Conference
Build World-Class Integration Capabilities
04 - 05 June, 2015
San Francisco, CA
04 - 05 June, 2015
Standard-setting companies have long understood that a world class integration capability is the critical enabler for long term growth and sustainability.
Join us at The 11th Annual Merger Integration Conference, taking place May 12-13 in New York and June 4-5 in San Francisco, where we will hone in on what the most successful serial acquirers are doing to insure M&A success. This program was entirely designed according to the feedback we received from last year’s participants. Many companies are sending their entire teams to take advantage of this unique training & development opportunity.
Be ready for a robust exchange of ideas:
- Share your views with peers through interactive Best Practice Roundtables moderated by some of the world’s most experienced M&A practitioners
- Gain expert advice on integration due diligence, deployment preparation and resource planning form a diverse panel of industry leaders
- Get practical about culture by leveraging diagnostic tools and interventions to ease cultural alignment
- Debate common misconceptions about capturing synergies and realizing merger value
- Explore the latest research on corporate divestitures: why we’re seeing more, when they make sense, and how to make the most of them
- Understand how effective integration leadership and how choosing the right leaders are critical to unlocking M&A value
For more information download the agenda
Register by 4.24.15 and SAVE $200
Many companies are sending their entire teams to take advantage of this unique training & development opportunity!
- For a team of three or more registering from the same company at the same time, take $300 off each person’s registration.
- For a team of eight or more registering from the same company at the same time, enjoy a $1,750 registration fee per person.