Corporate Brand and Reputation Conference
These are exciting and challenging times for business leaders and brand builders. With digital technology reshaping industries and empowering audiences around the world, companies are scrambling to find new ways to build trust, differentiate their brands and inspire audiences. Gone are the days when advertising alone would do that. Companies today must be strategic storytellers that know how to use data and content to inspire customers, rally employees and position brands for long-term business growth.
At this highly interactive conference, leaders from some of the world’s leading and most interesting companies---including Airbnb, Fidelity Investments, and Lockheed Martin---will share stories and insights that will surprise and inform attendees.
- Hear methods for tapping into your company’s employees to strengthen and amplify your brand’s message
- Uncover how to harness big data so that analytics map to your brand objectives
- Become more comfortable embracing social media, even if you work in a conservative company or highly-regulated industry.
- Participate in a “peer-assist” session that covers how to build and manage digital teams for fast-moving times
- Network with other brand decision makers
Session Topics Will Include:
- Five Trends That Will Challenge and Change Brands and Business in the Next Few Years
- Revamping Storied Brands for New Times
- Building a Brand Newsroom: Creating an Always-on Editorial Team
- Peer-Assist Panel: Hiring to Win: Building and Managing Digital Teams for Fast-Moving Times
- Social Thought Leadership: Tapping Employees and Executives to Tell Your Story
- Border-Busting Brands: Telling Brand Stories Across Cultures
- Going Viral: The Secret Behind Killer Creative Executions
- Measuring What Matters: Mapping Analytics to Your Brand Objectives
Who Should Attend:
Chief brand officers and their teams, CMOs and heads of marketing, marketing professionals, chief content officers, social media strategists, leaders in market research, communications and digital strategy, and others with brand management responsibilities.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org